Tuesday, September 2, 2008

IHA Final Art: West

This week we're unveiling of the winning logo sets for each team in the IHA Project. Yesterday we looked at the final artwork for the Atlantic Division. Today we move on to the West.

Below are the logos you selected for the IHA. On the left is the team's primary logo. To the right is the secondary and the wordmark is beneath it. Under the graphic is the designer's credit.


Erroneous Art


Cartello


Roccot


Harnock


Jason New Era Usher


To all the winning designers: If you would like your credit changed or a link added, please don't hesitate to let me know. Since you aren't being compensated monetarily for your hard work, the least I can do is offer a link to your web site, blog or online portfolio — just in case certain eyes are looking. You never know.

However, if you would like to remain anonymous, that's fine too.

Tomorrow I'll unveil the final logo designs for the Northeast Division.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm just amazed at peoples artisitc abilities out there. All of the logo's (Atlantic and West) shown are amazing, and better than some real sports logos out there.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Ms. Conduct said...

Oh NOW the parentheses around the horse make sense! I quite like that as a whole package.

Anonymous said...

Awesome logos :) And yes, the parentheses on the horse make a lot more sense now. Great job, and glad to see that these were done by 5 different artists.

Anonymous said...

i'm esspecially impressed by the Seahawks secondary

Ed said...

I think that the Seahawks secondary would make a sweet primary.

Unknown said...

Jason New Era Usher's logo for the Comets looks just like the "Buzz Cola" logo, in The Simpsons :P

Jason New Era said...

I didn't realize my logo looked like http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2406/2667879148_e229502344.jpg?v=0
this.

Could have fooled me...

Darryl said...

aww man, calgary gets this kick ass logo while my beloved e-town gets a demented blob seahawk...boo

Unknown said...

Am I alone in thinking that calling a team from Edmonton the SEAhawks makes no sense?

Raul said...

I also like the idea of switching the Edmonton secondary logo with the current primary logo.

Anonymous said...

The Dallas Patriots? That doesnt make a whole lot of sense. I guess it doesnt have too...why not Steers?

Kathryn Worthington Smythe said...

Unless I missed it, there isn't an explanation on the side curves on the Calgary logos. I keep thinking of a girl in a thong bending over when i see Calgary's secondary (and the wordmark). Are they the sides of a horseshoe? The "V" is just there to make the "M"?

Post a Comment