Sunday, September 7, 2008

Championship Banners Are Back

I just added a tiny new feature to the blog that some of you guys have been asking for. A lot of you really liked the logo champion banners I created for the winners of each logo tournament on the old blogs. Well I said I was working on getting them set up here at Icethetics and now I have.

On the left side of the page you'll find the championship banners displaying randomly one at a time. It'll change when you refresh the page. There are 12 banners in rotation — see if you can guess them all — from every tournament we've ever done, be it here, at NHLToL or ToHL. I'll add new banners as we complete more tournaments.

Hope you enjoy it.

16 comments:

Atownjacket said...

I like them a lot but they are too far down. I think they should be at the top left, above the polls.

Anonymous said...

Put them at the top by the Icethetics banner to the left and right

Unknown said...

I second stefan's suggestion! Top left and right, alternating, maybe a bit smaller in size if needed

Pas said...

i love the randomness

Damme said...

Maybe change the place with that ad under the email address?

Unknown said...

I'm not too fond of the colors, especially the orange, it's a bit hard to read !

snyperp said...

That was a quick fix.

Kevin Z. said...

Cool idea with the championship banners rotating one at a time, Chris.

Unknown said...

Definitely a good place to put such good looking banners. Especially since the logo polls are the old trademark of this concept

sh0ez said...

Where's the ice one for the Pens! Ha ha. Love the rotation and it's new spot. Looks good.

Chris said...

Where's the ice one for the Pens! Ha ha. Love the rotation and it's new spot. Looks good.

Sorry, forgot to copy it over. It's in there now.

asnowballschance said...

maybe a darker shade of orange and you're good to go.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, why are some of the logos on the right have gray backgrounds and some don't?

asnowballschance said...

kool. all the logos are on a black background. i dig it. good job chris.

Josh said...

nice job with the banners and the new background on the right!

Damme said...

I liked the backgrounds of the logos, but I guess I can live with these.

Post a Comment