Thursday, September 4, 2008

Center Ice Champion


Congrats to the Penguins!

With 58% of the nearly 4,000 votes, the center ice design of the Pittsburgh Penguins has been declared the best in the NHL. My thanks to all who voted and all the folks who linked people here! The visitor count for the blog skyrocketed this last week for this final poll.

I'm working on championship banner ideas. I think I'll include all the logo champions from both NHLToL and ToHL in the new banners. Hope to have them posted at the bottom of the pollbar in the next few weeks.

I'm also thinking about the next logo tournament. I'm considering an IHA Tournament of Logos. Maybe a Rbk EDGE jersey tournament. Third jerseys for sure once they've all been unveiled officially. If you've got any other ideas, let me know by email or comment.